This webinar will cover how to boost efficiencies and get more from marketing investments without sacrificing the quality of the creative, as well as some of the latest approaches to delivering more for less, including how to use agencies better for productions, how to create successful prefer red vendor partnerships and sustain them, and how to regain control of media assets.
Specific topics to be covered:
- Integrated Production Process – how to coordinate multiple agencies on one project and leverage creative assets – create once, pay once, and use often
- Taming the Digital Frontier – as in traditional media, you should insist on the same level of detail and best practices in digital/Internet/mobile mediums
- Preferred Vendor Best Practices - learn how to streamline your production process, create efficiencies, and improve transparency by consolidating suppliers across your agencies and incentivizing vendors.
External link: The Association of National Advertisers (ANA)
Often exhibit managers and event coordinators are faced with too many choices. The task of selecting the right show or event the first time involves focusing on the key criteria, creating a unique “show evaluation grid” and applying the grid to the selection and evaluation of the opportunities that are available.
This webinar will ensure you make the right choice each time.
External link: Trade Show Exhibitors Association (TSEA)
The course will focus on finding keys to unlock growth: with a special focus on the B-to-B markets of this decade.
It will give an overview of new strategies and tools illustrated through new working cases: new approaches – tuned for today to help marketers lead in building top line, bottom line, cash flow, asset value, and more.
External link: The Institute for the Study of Business Markets (ISBM)
Today’s increasingly complex, distributed and digitally driven marketing ecosystem is challenging global marketers to better integrate and manage data, best of breed solutions, creative resources, brand assets and go-to-market functions.
A new strategic brief by the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) Council identifies the top 10 ways marketers can add value across the marketing ecosystem by embracing real-time, adaptive marketing models and practices.
External link: CMO Council
- "Standard" to "Customer-Driven" value propositions
- Defining the customer objective
- Framing your offer with specifics
- Creating action in the customer's mind
- Drafting a value proposition that is retuned for the economy
External link: Business Marketing Association (BMA)
Date: February 15, 2011
Location: Publicis West / Seattle
In this 1-day workshop, account managers will learn the skills they need to become sharp account managers.
They will learn how to listen for what a client really needs, be able to turn problem accounts around without damaging the relationship, gain confidence in dealing with larger or more demanding clients, and find out how to get more business from existing clients.
External link: The American Association of Advertising Agencies (AAAA)